Ren joined PKF Lawyers as an articling student in 2015 and was called to the bar in June 2016. He has appeared at Manitoba Court of Queen’s Bench (Civil and Family Divisions); the Provincial Court of Manitoba; and Small Claims Court. He practices mainly in the areas of domestic and civil litigation, real estate transactions, wills and estates and administrative law.
During law school, Ren was a member of the Robson Hall Business Law Group, Student Advocates for Justice, the Manitoba Bar Association, Mediators Beyond Borders, and was a top 40 finalist for the Robson Hall Negotiations competition.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate and Construction
- Domestic and Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Regulatory and Administrative Law
- Residential Real Estate and Resort Properties
- Wills, Estates, Trusts and Elder Law