Eric S. Freedman
Eric joined PKF Lawyers in July 2021 and is currently practicing at our Selkirk location.
Eric was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario. After receiving his Bachelor of Science from McGill University in Montreal, Eric moved to Winnipeg in 2013 to pursue a Juris Doctor of Law from Robson Hall. After graduating in 2016, Eric articled and practiced in Portage la Prairie, where he developed a practice mainly in the areas of Litigation, Domestic and Family Law, Real Estate and Wills and Estate Law.
Eric has also developed a practice in Corporate and Commercial Law, where he has experience assisting clients with a range of matters, including incorporations, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, partnership agreements, and tax planning. Eric will continue to focus primarily in this area at our Selkirk location, while continuing to provide a broader range of legal services when needed.
Outside of the office, Eric enjoys playing golf and tennis in the summer months, and hockey in the winter. He also stays involved in several sports leagues throughout the year, including the Law League for soccer.
Areas Of Practice
- Business Planning and Corporate Organization
- Commercial Real Estate and Construction
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Farming and Family Farm Corporations
- Residential Real Estate and Resort Properties
- Wills, Estates, Trusts and Elder Law