Civil Litigation Lawyer (Winnipeg)
PKF Lawyers, Manitoba’s Law Firm, is looking to immediately fill a position in our litigation department. We are looking for a smart, hardworking, and enthusiastic lawyer, with 2-5 years’ experience, to join our team on a full-time permanent basis working out of our head office location in Winnipeg. A “book of business” is not required.
The candidate must be a practicing member in good standing with The Law Society of Manitoba and have demonstrated experience and proficiency practicing law.
We offer a very competitive salary package (commensurate with experience), as well as group benefits.
Skills and Abilities
The ideal candidate would have:
- Strong personal integrity and exemplary personal and professional ethics
- Superior work ethic and drive for success as a lawyer
- Superior people skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving, logical, and deductive reasoning abilities
- Exemplary research skills
- Demonstrable written and oral communication skills
- Proven time management and organization skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well constructively in a team environment
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume in confidence to Troy Harwood-Jones, noting current references.