Corporate Services Assistant/Junior Corporate Paralegal
PKF Lawyers has an immediate opening in our downtown Winnipeg corporate department for a full-time permanent position.
- minimum of 3 years of practical training in a corporate law setting
- be proficient with Emergent (corporate software) and PCLaw or equivalent programs
- able to multi-task and handle a substantial workload
- understand basic corporate transactions
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- highly organized and superior time management skills
Responsibilities will include:
- preparation of annual returns, annual resolutions & business name renewals for various jurisdictions
- corporate database maintenance
- create, update and maintain corporate minute books
- client correspondence and billings
- online filings with various corporate registries across Canada
- responding to daily inquiries from counsel and clients and handling day-to-day corporate matters as assigned
- preparation of documents required to form and maintain corporations
- preparation of documents with respect to purchase and sale transactions, dividends, amendments, reorganizations, amalgamations and various other corporate transactions
- general administrative duties
- responsibilities in a corporate department setting as required and assigned
PKF offers a comprehensive benefits package as well as an enjoyable work environment.
If this sounds like the perfect career opportunity for you, please forward your resume indicating your salary expectations to our Corporate Services Supervisor, Sandy Mollard.